Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Squingy Bitch Takes a Tumble

So I promised myself that during my two days off I was going to work on Squingy Bitch. I did, but definitely not as much as I would have liked. I'm trying out a couple of different techniques for the production of the Squingy Bitch Series. In this image, I've used a style that you might be familiar with- it looks a lot like my drawings found under the design portion of my blog.  

Now, I like this look, but it takes a REALLY long time to do. I'm still feeling the look of the other colour composites I did... the ones that I posted earlier. What I think I need to do is refine the drawing first before taking it to colour- which means there will be an extra drawing step that will go to final. The refinement will not come digitally but through the drawing process, then colour will simply be layered on top.
Ya, I think that might work... 

No comments:

Post a Comment