Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Squingy Update

So if you've been following, you'll know that I recently posted some designs for a character my friend Symeon and I are working on called Squingy Bitch. If you're unaware here is her origin story. http://anthonysuppadesigns.blogspot.com/p/design.html. ( scroll to the bottom of the page)

Anyway, people really seem to be responding to the concept and designs. Of course, Symeon and I obviously have a difference of opinion as to what she should look like... I feel she SHOULD be put together, but have an underlying dishevelled air. HE thinks she should be entirely prim and proper and carry herself with the staunchest of sophistication. What do you think?

Please leave a comment with your opinion...
We really need to take this character to completion and start her saga.



No comments:

Post a Comment