Monday, March 28, 2011

MY SHOW AT THE RUSHTON

Hey guys,
               I know it's been a hot minute since I've posted anything.. I'm terrible, I'm well aware. Life gets busy, new things and projects occupy our time, it's not always easy making time for everything we want to do, no matter how much we love doing them. Seriously though, I could stand to have an extra day tacked on to every week. God I'd be SO much more productive, or at least I tell myself that. 
Anyway, moreover, as I blogged about earlier this year, I've got a small exhibition of my working hanging on the walls of the Rushton. A fabulous little restaurant that serves up exquisite cuisine and high style. Naturally, my work looks amazing displayed in this cozy space, against exposed brick and modern furnishings.  Gurrrrl, it looks good! If you have a chance, check it out. The show runs until March 31st. 
The resturant is located at 740 St.Clair Avenue West. Stop in. Have a drink. Look at some art.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment